- Sort by Default Order
PALUX ProfiLine, the new heavy-duty line of equipment designed for all catering operations and institutions who require high volume production. Powerful performance guaranteed – either gas or electric operated.
The PALUX BistroLine is a modular product line whose components can be varied and flexibly combined up to complete systems, depending on requirements, size and type of operation. Compact dimensions, maximum functionality, a multiplicity of use and many practical details make the new thermal PALUX BistroLine the ideal solution for all operations, where maximum performance is required in a confined space: in bistros, small to medium sized restaurants, in tourist catering and as optional equipment in any other establishment.
PALUX BistroLine Plus means: maximum output in minimum space! All heating components can be flexibly incorporated as drop-in modules into a continuous work surface. In this way, different, individual, customised solutions for complete professional kitchens can be created as action lines for front cooking or even as mobile cooking stations, according to the need and gastronomical concept.
The PALUX FunctionLine is a modular product line, where individual components can be variously combined according to type of business, size and requirements. Thanks to maximum functionality and diversity of application, with compact dimensions and many practical details, the new thermal line is ideal in all areas of
- conventional catering,
- hotel catering,
- system gastronomy,
- in community and social catering
PALUX Maître is the individual, tailor-made solution when thinking about the centerpiece of your kitchen. An appealing and innovative design, highest ease of use, ergonomics and perfect hygiene as well as a high quality and solid workmanship, perfectly finished to satisfy all demands. A wide range of modular base cabinets complete the product series. PALUX Maître – The champion in its class!
The design and functionality of the PALUX Topline components comply with the latest knowledge with regard to engineering, ergonomics, hygiene and organisation.
- Energy-saving techniques, such as induction hobs, insulation and the low-heat radiation from the highly polished surfaces ensure a pleasant working climate in the kitchen,
- all units have extremely short heating-up times so that they are quickly ready for use and can also be connected to an energy optimisation system,
- all units are manufactured from high-quality, long-life chromium nickel steel and are designed to be space saving,
- the units are mounted on bases with many different fitting options on feet or plinths,
- the standard modern design also makes the kitchen a visually attractive workplace