The design and functionality of the PALUX Topline components comply with the latest knowledge with regard to engineering, ergonomics, hygiene and organisation.
- Energy-saving techniques, such as induction hobs, insulation and the low-heat radiation from the highly polished surfaces ensure a pleasant working climate in the kitchen,
- all units have extremely short heating-up times so that they are quickly ready for use and can also be connected to an energy optimisation system,
- all units are manufactured from high-quality, long-life chromium nickel steel and are designed to be space saving,
- the units are mounted on bases with many different fitting options on feet or plinths,
- the standard modern design also makes the kitchen a visually attractive workplace