- NSF/ANSI 3 and DIN 10512 compliant.
- Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1.440 dishes (High productivity mode) easy to switch to 63 racks or 1.134 dishes (NSF/ANSI 3 mode) by pressing a button.
- 45/84/150 seconds cycles (High productivity mode); 57/84/150 seconds cycles (NSF/ANSI 3 mode).
Zanussi Hood Type Dishwasher 505084
The machine can be connected to cold water*.
- Requires only 2 liters of water per washing cycle thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
- Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming water to a minimum of 84 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required. Constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network’s water pressure.
- Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
- Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
- Slanted wash arms to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.
- Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
- State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
- Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
- Boiler power setting from control panel to facilitate technician’s operation when reducing total installed power, thus avoiding the need of machine opening.
- Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
- IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
- Heavy duty Stainless steel construction. Internal cavity as well as exterior panels are in 304 series Stainless steel.
- Pressed tank in front position to facilitate cleaning.
- Single skin hood supported by 3 springs to ensure smooth movement and guarantee operator safety.
- Specially designed Stainless steel wash/rinse arms and nozzles provide superior cleaning action.
- Revolving interchangeable Stainless steel wash/rinse arms above and below the rack, screw out for simple clean up.
- Pre-arranged for on-site HACCP implementation and Energy Management device.
- Element protection from dry fire and low water.
Zanussi Warewashing Specifications